SUNSHINE COAST BOUTIQUE LOCATIONS
Shine has been supplying the Sunshine Coast with the best and latest on-trend, women’s fashion for 19 Shining years! You may remember our fabulous boutique stints in Coolum, Buderim, Caloundra’s Bulcock Street and Moffat Beach, but these days you will find our gorgeous boutique located on the beautiful beach of Alexandra Headland our original home since 2001.
Cnr of Pacific Tce & Alexandra Pde,
Tel: (07) 5451 1266
THE #SHINEBABE PROMISE
Shine Boutiques are beautiful fashion boutiques filled with #ShineBabe Stylists who want to get to know you, tell you about the fab events you need to know about, discover your personal style, and if we’re lucky, style you head to toe so you’re confident and standing out from the crowd. We want you to know you can rely on the #ShineBabes and see you back in-store time and time again. Because of this, we made a list of #ShineBabe promises:
1. We promise to actually provide style advice and help put together the perfect outfit
- We know first hand just how difficult it can be to decide what to wear (especially to those random events like your boyfriends, dads birthday dinner!) That’s why we have our fab #ShineBabes on hand to provide outfit inspo and options, styling tips and honest advice. You tell us the occasion, we’ll find the outfit!
2. We promise we will never ‘sell’ to you
- You know those fears you have of entering chains stores & being bombarded with in-your-face sales assistance? You won’t find that at Shine. Yes, we will welcome you, talk to you, maybe let you know that cute dress you’re looking at is 20% off ;) but we will never bombard or push you, or worse, tell you something looks good when it does not just to get a sale. Nope, not at Shine, we promise.
3. We promise we will always know what fab events/openings/bars are happening
- The Sunshine Coast and Queensland surrounds are scoring some super cool festivals, restaurants, bars and events, and we want you to know about them! You’ll spot the Shine Babes at Big Pineapple Music Festival and Splendour dancing the night away, Holey Moly attempting to golf, or Rice Boi for Sunday cocktails and lunch. We love the Sunny Coast lifestyle and want you to join us in enjoying it!