Shine Boutiques // EST. 2001
Since then, Karen and Annaliese have grown up, and Shine has too! Shine has always reflected Karen and Annaliese’s love for fashion, Sunshine Coast lifestyles and changing demographics, Shine eventually outgrowing kids and preteen clothing. But two things have always remained:
Fabulous on-trend fashion at affordable prices
Shine Stylists - the bubbly, friendly and loveable girls who welcome you to Shine, style you from head to toe, and ensure you stand out from the crowd.
You will always find friendly, helpful & honest advice when you shop with Shine.
The #ShineBabe Promise
Yes, Shine stocks the latest fashion. Yes, Shine is priced fabulously. And Yes, Shine has the perfect outfit for that festival/brunch/sunset cocktails. But… Shine isn’t like every other boutique who just stocks fashion, we’re different - I mean, we wouldn’t be Shine if we didn’t stand out from the crowd!
Shine Boutiques are beautiful fashion boutiques filled with #ShineBabe Stylists who want to get to know you, tell you about the fab events you need to know about, discover your personal style, and if we’re lucky, style you head to toe so you’re confident and standing out from the crowd. We want you to know you can rely on the #ShineBabes and see you back in store time and time again. Because of this, we made a list of #ShineBabe promises:
1. We promise to actually provide style advice and help put together the perfect outfit
- We know first hand just how difficult it can be to decide what to wear (especially to those random events like your boyfriends, dads birthday dinner!) That’s why we have our fab #ShineBabes on hand to provide outfit inspo and options, styling tips and honest advice. You tell us the occasion, we’ll find the outfit!
2. We promise we will never ‘sell’ to you
- You know those fears you have of entering chains stores & being bombarded with in-your-face sales assistance? You won’t find that at Shine. Yes, we will welcome you, talk to you, maybe let you know that cute dress you’re looking at is 20% off ;) but we will never bombard or push you, or worse, tell you something looks good when it does not just to get a sale. Nope, not at Shine, we promise.
3. We promise we will always know what fab events/openings/bars are happening
- The Sunshine Coast and Queensland surrounds are scoring some super cool festivals, restaurants, bars and events, and we want you to know about them! You’ll spot the Shine Babes at Big Pineapple Music Festival and Splendour dancing the night away, Holey Moly attempting to golf or Rice Boi for Sunday cocktails and brunch. We love the Sunny Coast lifestyle and want you to join us in enjoying it!
Shine has been supplying the Sunshine Coast with the best and latest on-trend, women’s fashion for 19 Shining years! You may remember our fabulous boutique stints in Coolum, Buderim and Caloundra’s Bulcock Street, but these days you will find our gorgeous boutiques located on the beautiful beaches of Alexandra Headland and Moffat Beach - our original homes since 2001.
Boss Babe, Karen, began the Shine dream back in 2001 when she opened Shine on Alex - a mother and daughter concept boutique inspired by her own relationship with daughter, Annaliese. Supplying the latest, on-trend fashion for kids, teens and women, Karen wanted to empower Shine customers to stand out from the crowd.